Pinoy Pen Spinning Community
Welcome to PPSC v2!

Are you a member already? Log-in! If not, register now! :)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to PPSC v2!

Are you a member already? Log-in! If not, register now! :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Editing software

+8
shAdowz
cedrix302
PSVorteX
nOte
Wish
alvinPS
RaM
erik123098
12 posters
Go down
erik123098
erik123098
https://www.youtube.com/user/milkmallowpie?feature=mhum

Video Editing software - Page 2 Empty Video Editing software

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 am
First topic message reminder :

Hey guys! It's me again! Video Editing software - Page 2 3736384552Video Editing software - Page 2 1842200470
Just wanna share my Video Editing software 'review'. LOL.
Last year, when I started filming my PS videos, I edit them using the LAME Windows Movie Maker. Yes they are LAME (well for me) LOL.
For beginners, yes they're quite good. But when you are a perfectionist (pretty much like me), you'll find something MOREEEE.
For people who wants better video editing software, these are the softwares that might help you.

FOR SICK INTROs AND OUTROs, use After Effects by Adobe
- I've been using After Effects for about 3 months already, and the outputs are MAGNIFICENT! Talk about out of this world editing. It is like the PHOTOSHOP of the video world. NON-LINEAR EDITING

FOR ADVANCED ALL IN ONE EDITING, use Premiere by Adobe
- LOL. Started using this software last February but unfortunately, I don't know how to operate this. TOTAL ADVANCE! This software maybe called the "MINI AFTER EFFECTS". Why do I recommend this? My classmates use this and I've seen their great outcome. Haha. NONLINEAR EDITING

FOR 'slight' ADVANCED ALL IN ONE EDITING, use Ulead by Video Studio
- This software is my recommended software for those who are sick of the LAMEness of MM. This software pretty much is like the MM but with more complicated settings. LINEAR EDITING

*more info*

"LINEAR EDITING requires the video to be shot in the order that they will be used in the final product; scenes can be cut out, but cannot be moved and added in elsewhere. This is usually the case when working with videotape, since the tape would have to be physically cut and spliced to move scenes around." -wikipedia (rephrased)

"NON-LINEAR EDITING, which is usually associated with digital technology, means that one scene can be accessed just as quickly as the next, and can be moved digitally to a different place in sequence. Therefore, scenes can be shot out of order." -wikipedia (rephased)

Hope it helps y'all. Video Editing software - Page 2 1207462702Video Editing software - Page 2 3050890085Video Editing software - Page 2 960134461

MondPS
MondPS
https://www.youtube.com/MondPS

Video Editing software - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Editing software

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 am
haha try ko nga Ulead by Video Studio! ^^
GoSpin
GoSpin
http://marlou017@gmail.com

Video Editing software - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Editing software

Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:43 am
Meron kayong files ng video editor nyo? Pahingi Sad